Friday 10 April 2015

NOW ON EBAY WW2 PACIFIC THEATRE COLLECTION.



I know I have only just put these up for sale but I have decided to speed the sale up by putting this collection on ebay . I have taken a chance by reducing the starting price down to half my original asking price, so a potential bargain for anyone who might be interested.   

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WW2-Pacific-Theatre-built-painted-46-x-Japanese-amp-USMC-1-35-2-X-Bamboo-Huts-/221740637418?

See my last post for pictures of this collection.

3 comments:

  1. This lovely collection should not have a problem selling.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a awsome looking Collection, i Think you will get it sold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic collection, no doubt...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.